- Whipped topping
- Honey vanilla whole milk greek yogurt
- Plain greek yogurt cups
- Ranch-flavored tuna packet
- Ground pork
- Ground turkey
- Rotisserie chicken (My parents dropped it off when my kiddos came down with a gnarly stomach bug. I didn't want to do much food prep in a contaminated house.)
- Whole wheat spaghetti
- Spinach and herb tortilla wrap
- Green bell peppers
- Mini bear grahams
- Pretzel sticks
- Tortilla chips
- Greens powder - hubby loves it at work. It reminds him of the Spanish mate drink from his ministering mission.
- Avacado oil spray
- Olive oil
- Olive oil mayo
- Almond butter
- Powdered peanut butter
- Kinder's Woodfired Garlic Seasoning with Hardwood Smoked Flavors
- Corn starch
- Garlic salt
- Cream of mushroom soup
Special Occasions - Valentine's and Birthday Prep
- Chocolate hearts
- Bubble gum
- Frosting - birthday prep
- Natural food coloring - no artifical dyes!
- Children's allergy meds - for first aid kit
- Kid's fluoride rinse
- D-Mannose - healthy tract
- Evening primrose oil - female health
- Cranberry probiotic - healthy tract
- Sanitizing laundry liquid
- Curtain rods - for the boy's closets
- Curtains - for the boy's closets
- Banana chocolate smoothies
- Kodiak Cake waffles
- Steamed broccoli, couscous, pesto pasta sauce, smoked chicken
- Bone broth from the rotisserie chicken
- Homemade country bread loaf
- Southwest chip dip
- Caprese salad - cherry tomatoes, mozerella cheese, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, basil pesto paste
- Ladies' nights with friends from church.
- Church youth activities included a game night, singing at the local assisted living, and making friendship bracelets.
- Birthday dinner date night with Karson and skiing with him the next day. Got some ski racks installed on my SUV as a present!
- Extended family dinners and outings.
- We attended my niece's baby blessing out of town. Off-road riding with the children and hot tubing.
- Volunteered at my son's 100th Day of School Party and enjoyed partying with his class. Also did reading books and flashcards with HH and Ro's classes.
- HH had swim lessons this past month as we prepared for a summer full of swimming.
- Enjoyed going to E's parent and child preschool group.
- Birthday prep for the three kiddos and baptism prep for my daughter.
- My children caught a terrible stomach infection and were so very sick. I was grateful for my support system and bedding and running water comforts.
- Continuing Lauren Fitter's Postpartum Ab Program and started Caroline Girvan's IRON series. Tried to walk as much as possible throughout the month.
- Started a whole wheat sourdough starter and named it "Arthur." Sprouted some whole wheat berries.
- Prepping for CHICKENS! We got two free chicken coops off of our local classified ads and placed them in a barn stall.
Thanks for reading busy bees! God is in the details and sees the whole picture.